This fresh tasting breakfast can also be used as a snack to keep those hunger pangs at bay, at any time of the day. Packed with fibre and protein, as well as juicy melon, it’s a great combination of textures, and flavours, to keep things interesting.
The fruit and fibre adds some crunch, while the seed mix adds those healthy fats we need, to keep our brains healthy. You could mix it up, and switch out your melon for grapefruit, strawberries or kiwi, or any other fruit for that matter, just check your calories.Print
Crunchy, fruity, versatile breakfast or snack
- 100g 0%fat greek yogurt
- 100g chopped melon (1/2 a pack of ready prepared melon medley)
- 40g fruit and fibre breakfast cereal
- 25g mixed seeds
- 1 tsp honey
- Layer the melon in the bottom of 2 small dishes or glasses
- Spoon over the yogurt equally over the two dishes
- Mix the cereal and the seeds together then sprinkle over the top of the yogurt and fruit
- Drizzle 1/2 a teaspoon of honey over each dish
- Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10
- Calories: 207