These low fat turkey burgers are full of flavour without the guilt. Great for BBQ’s in spring and summer! Turkey is low fat and high in protein, great for keeping that metabolism burning. You can mix it up by trying different dressings, to give a whole new flavour dimension. And you can also let them cool and pop them into your lunch box, and eat them cold for lunch at work!Print
Low Fat Burgers, full of taste and without the Guilt!!
120g Extra Lean Turkey Mince or Turkey Burgers from the Butchers Counter
1 bread Thin or Folded Flatbread
1 teaspoon extra light garlic & herb dressing
1. If you haven’t bought pre-shaped burgers then simply mix your lean turkey mince with a good amount of Black pepper & a chopped jalepeno, and shape into burgers, (I put mine in cling film and flatten out with a rolling pin to help cook through)
2. Place on the griddle pan on a high heat, cook for approx 3-4min each side
3. Griddle the sliced pineapple & tomato
4. Lightly toast your bread thin or flatbread
5. Load the salad leaves, dressing, burger and pineapple on & top with extra jalepenos
6. Serve with salad & tomato
If you don’t like spicy then leave out the jalepenos!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 8
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 350