These beautiful banana cookies use only two ingredients of porridge oats and bananas so they are really simple to make. The sweetness of the baked banana makes them feel really naughty, but with the added benefit of the goodness of this potassium rich fruit.
Oats are a great source of carbohydrate and are higher in protein that most other grains. Baking a batch of these not only means you have some tasty snacks, but you could use 2 or 3 for breakfast on the go.Print
Lovely banana cookies using only two ingredients of porridge oats and bananas – so simple to make.
90g of oats
2 ripe bananas
1) Preheat oven to 190 decrees celsius
2) Mash the bananas in a mixing bowl
3) Stir in the oats and mix well
4) Take a tablespoon of mixture and shape into cookie shapes placing on greaseproof paper
5) Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown
6) Allow to cool then enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 15
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 84