Kim is always on the look out for a low calorie pudding to satisfy her sweet tooth and when she told me about these delicious souffle’s, and how easy they were to make, we just had to share them with you all. I always thought souffle’s were hard work, but Kim say’s this was easy as pie!!
In less than 15 minutes you can have a delicious homemade dessert for less than 60 calories, using only 3 ingredients!! What’s not to like about that?!Print
Light and fluffy, low calorie pudding
Softened Butter (for greasing)
3 Passion Fruits
200ml (1 Cup) of Ready- Made Fresh Custard (I used a Tesco’s one)
2 Egg Whites
- Heat the oven to 200c and grease four ramekin dishes with the butter.
- Pour the custard into a large mixing bowl.
- Cut the passion fruits in half and scoop out the seeds and juice from them and put it straight into the mixture. Stir the mixture until well combined and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk two egg whites until it forms stiff peaks (like meringue) and fold 1/4 of the egg whites into the custard.
- Carefully fold in the rest of the egg whites into the custard and spoon the mixture into 4 ramekin dishes.
- Place a little bit of water into a deep baking tray and place all 4 soufflés onto the tray and bake for 8-10 minutes or until the soufflés are well risen.
- Once cooked, place the ramekin onto a plate and serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 4
- Cook Time: 10
- Calories: 59