Taste Africa with this one pot wonder dish
4 skinless chicken breasts
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tbsp olive oil
1 onion, finely sliced
400g can cherry tomato
2 tbsp harissa paste (we used Belazu Rose Harissa)
1 tbsp clear honey
2 medium courgettes, thickly sliced
400g can chickpea, drained and rinsed
- Season the chicken breasts all over with the cumin and lots of ground black pepper.
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan and cook the chicken with the onion for 4 mins.
- Turn the chicken over and cook for a further 3 mins. Stir the onions around the chicken regularly as they cook.
- Tip the tomatoes and 250ml water into the pan and stir in the harissa, honey, courgettes and chickpeas.
- Bring to a gentle simmer and cook for 15 mins until the chicken is tender and the sauce has thickened slightly.
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 25
- Calories: 293