Can You Finish In The Top 3 Of Our Leaderboard?
There are 4 categories: Best Total Weight Loss, Best % Bodyweight Lost, Best BMI Change & Best Consecutive Daily Meal Tracker Entries!
How to Join In
- Firstly, please make sure that you are Opted Into Challenges.
- Record your starting weight on Weight Tracker – this should be entered on the 1st of the month.
- Use Meal Tracker every day to record all your food and drink and try to stay within 5% of your calorie target.
- Record your weight each week on Weight Tracker – this is taken care for you if you weigh at a group.
- Record your finish weight on Weight Tracker – this should be entered on the last day of the month. Please note that late entries will not be possible.
challenge status: opted out
June ’22 Leaderboard
Data will be displayed once there are 2 weight entries recorded for each participant in the challenge
NOTE: The table will refresh every 60 minutes 👍
|Name||Total Weight Loss||BMI Change||% Body Weight||Meal Tracker Streaks (Days)||Weight Tracker Streaks (Weeks)|
|Total Weight Loss||BMI Change||% Body Weight||Meal Tracker Streaks (Days)||Weight Tracker Streaks (Weeks)|
Who can see the Leaderboard
Only current paying members of Be Strong can view the Leaderboard – nobody else. It’s completely hidden inside our secure membership area.
Will the Leaderboard display my weight to everybody?
No, your weight will never be displayed on the Leaderboard. We will only display your weight difference for the month (e.g. -2bs, +1lbs, 0 etc)
Can I sort the columns on the Leaderboard to see who’s leading on each category?
Yes you can – but only on a laptop or desktop computer. You may also be able to on some larger tablets. The table is just a little bit too large on mobile devices.
Can I use my own method to track my food and drink?
Yes, you can. However, just bear in mind that you will not be able to participate in the Best Meal Tracker Entries category.
Can we interact with others on this challenge?
Yes, you can post your own comment below, or reply to others. Please make sure you tick the subscribe box so you’re notified when somebody replies to you.
At the end of each month we will lock the Leaderboard and announce the winners. It’s vitally important that you make sure you update your weight in good time.
Are there any prizes for the winners?
No, we feel it would be totally wrong to incentivise weight loss with anything material. However, with your consent, we will give you kudos on our social media and website.
There will be three winners in each category: –
- Best Total Weight Loss
- Best % Bodyweight Lost
- Best BMI Change
- Best Consecutive Daily Meal Tracker Entries
Do you have any special tips for me?
Here’s a few: –
- Be sensible, it’s a bit of fun. Don’t go low on calories – aim for within 5% of your Meal Tracker target
- Try and move more than normal, you will really feel better about yourself if you can do this – you could use your Steps Tracker
- Stay hydrated – you could use your Water Tracker
- Make sure you RECORD A WEIGHT on the FIRST DAY and LAST DAY of every month – it could/should/would make all the difference
- Keep those comments going – the more interaction there is, the more successful you will all be
- Keep an eye during the month on the Leaderboard, it can be really inspiring and motivational!