This salad is simply delicious. A good balance of protein, carbs and fibre, and really tasty. The honey vinaigrette makes the tuna zing, coupled with the crunch of the al dente brocolli and the peppery flavour of the radish, you will be wanting to go back for more!
I much prefer salad leaves to regular lettuce in my salad, you get much more flavour, and there’s no chopping either, so it’s easier too!Print
For the salad:
2 big handfuls salad leaves
3 radishes, sliced
120g tuna in spring water, drained
2 slices bread
2 tsp. Parmesan, grated
For the dressing:
2 tbsp. olive oil
3 tbsp. of lemon juice
1 tsp. of honey
Salt and pepper
- Divide the salad leaves between two plates.
- Add the sliced radish and pieces of tuna.
- Toast the bread and cut into cubes, then add to the salad.
- Place the broccoli in a pot of boiling water and cook for approx. 5 minutes, then strain and add to the salad.
- In a bowl, mix all the dressing ingredients and drizzle over the salad.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve.
- Prep Time: 10
- Calories: 328