Refreshing dessert perfect for summer, and less than 50 calories, so you can enjoy it as a snack or a dessert at any time. The zingy grapefruit is so refreshing and combines wonderfully with the raspberry and mint, to give a really delicious, light dessert. It could be served with a little yogurt, if you have the calories to spare, or will be just as nice on its own. Batch make these grown up jellies, so that you always have a few in the fridge as your go to dessert.Print
Super low calorie, refreshing, grown up jellies!
5 gelatine leaves
15g fresh mint, roughly chopped
1 pink grapefruit
100g small raspberries
2 peaches, peeled, stoned and chopped
- Soak the gelatine in a bowl of cold water. Put on the kettle and when it boils pour 1 litre of the boiling water over the mint leaves.
- Leave to infuse for 5 mins then strain into a large jug.
- Squeeze the excess moisture from the soaked gelatine then stir it into the hot mint mixture until dissolved. Set aside to cool.
- Cut the peel and pith from the grapefruit with a sharp knife then cut between the segments to release them, reserving any juice.
- Cut the segments into about 3 pieces each then distribute the grapefruit, raspberries and peaches between 6 glasses.
- Stir any grapefruit juice into the mint jelly then pour it into the glasses and chill until set.
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 60
- Calories: 38