Quick & easy Courgette Taco Boats – Low fat and Super filling!
300 Calories per generous serving!
- Brown the mince of your choice in a non stick pan, with a chopped garlic clove and taco seasoning, or mix your own seasoning. Great spices include: Paprika, cumin, garlic, coriander, chilli powder
- Stir in a tin of chopped tomatoes and herbs, such as oregano, and mix together. You can add tinned beans or extra veggies to bulk up if you like, just add the extra calories.
- Place in the oven, in a suitable dish, and cook at 190 for around 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile slice a courgette lengthways and scoop out the centre part to make a boat. Sprinkle with smoked Paprika, chilli flakes & a pinch of seasoning.
- Place on a tray & bake in the oven with your mince for around 15-20 minutes.
- Place the courgette boats onto your plate and fill will the Taco filling & serve with greens or salad.
Try adding a little grated cheese or mixed tinned beans, just add the extra calories.
Make a batch & freeze for in the week, reheat & serve with a Salad.