Thanks to Kirsty from our Darwen group for this recipe – I would never have thought to use tinned new potatoes, but this would save so much time rather than waiting for them to cook! Great idea!Print
Delicious low calorie Sunday brunch!
95g tinned new potatoes drained
Half bell pepper
Salt and pepper
- Drain the cooked tinned potatoes and add to a very hot pan with low calorie spray
- Sprinkle with smoky or spicy paprika (to your own taste), salt and pepper
- Add half a chopped bell pepper
- Fry until the potatoes are crispy and the peppers are cooked, but still slightly crunchy
- In another pan poach (or dry fry) an egg
- Serve the spicy potatoes and peppers with the egg on top – enjoy!
- You could also add wilted spinach for some extra fibre
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10
- Calories: 175