This is a nice and spicy, warm kickin’ chicken salad!
- Marinate 3 mini chicken fillets with 1/4tsp cayenne, 1/4 tsp Cajun spice, 1/4 tsp smoked paprika & a sprinkle of chilli flakes, rub into the chicken and marinate for a couple of hours in the fridge
- Cook at 180 for around an hour
- Half way through, roast some chopped peppers and cubed pineapple chunks for around 1/2 hour, turning half way
- Place your Kale on a sheet & cook for around 2 minutes just to warm & wilt at the end
- Serve the Kale with your chicken, peppers & pineapple, add chopped cucumber and tomatoes
Why not also try it with some of my crunchy roasted chickpeas?