Have you have tried to lose weight many times and find success hard to come by? Maybe you’re looking for success in the wrong place?
Why not try working through one of these each week and see if you can tick them off as completed?
- Goal Idea – Close the kitchen each night at 8pm and don’t reopen it until breakfast
- Goal Idea – Take the stairs at work instead of the lift
- Goal Idea – Clear out your cupboards of all your ‘trigger foods’
- Goal Idea – Introduce the 1 mile rule! If the round trip journey is less than 1 mile you walk it.
- Goal Idea – No chocolate, cakes, biscuits or sweets week
- Goal Idea – Attend an additional Be Strong HIIT session each week
- Goal Idea – Keep a food diary
- Goal Idea – Write a weekly exercise plan and follow it
- Goal Idea – Cut up all your food at every meal and eat slowly, stop eating when you are full
- Goal Idea – Drink 750 ml water before every meal
- Goal Idea – Eat your five a day, every day
- Goal Idea – Create a menu for your kitchen and eat from it each day
- Goal Idea – Walk for one hour on three days, walk for 30 mins on the other four days
- Goal Idea – 10 min Be Strong HIIT session alternating 2 of your favourite exercises every day
- Goal Idea – No cheese week
- Goal Idea – Sign up to a Be Strong challenge
- Goal Idea – Prepare your next day’s breakfast and lunch the night before, every day
- Goal Idea – Eat to your calories every day
- Goal Idea – Add weights to your Be Strong HIIT sessions
- Goal Idea – No alcohol week
- Goal Idea – Join a Couch to 5k group!
Many people would ask you to do a combination of all of these at once, its impossible. We advise you to repeat the ones you enjoy and use these ideas, and some of your own, to create your next 6 months plan. Introduce each one individually and you will find that not only will you have success, because you can devote the time and energy to one thing, you will also subconsciously learn these new behaviours.
You know what, the success you are really chasing will most likely happen if you focus on what’s really important.