Skip to content
Why it’s Important to Have Goals
- Having a written goal means you have focus, it removes any vagueness and sets it aside from the 1,500 thoughts per minute that the average human being experiences.
- They turn the invisible into the visible and you are twice as likely to succeed with a written goal, than without one.
- Goals can be highly motivational but please remember, to achieve them, you will need to make sacrifices.
- What you experience, learn and achieve on the way to your goal, will very often be far greater than achieving the goal itself.
- Be prepared for the physical and mental battles ahead, the highs, the lows and have a plan for every step you take on your journey.
- On the final day you will wake as a contender, and sleep as a champion.